Click here to contact Mrs. Boccuzzi-Reichert

My photo
Our library and place where kids come to learn, read, create, play games and code. We tend to be a little loud and like to have fun while promoting problem solving and critical thinking skills. Come join us for lunch!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Welcome to the library

Welcome to the Dr. Lorraine A. Sherwood Library web page/blog. In my quest to make the front page of the catalog  be interactive I have tried numerous different web 2.0 tools. My first web page used Glogster - it looked great but was not reliable. Frustrated, I tried Wix - again, it looked great but over the Christmas Break they changed their product and I was no longer able to embed the code into my site.

In desperation to get the Christmas Tree off my site I have been exploring different options. One option is to create a site that stands alone, that defeats my one stop shopping approach to my catalog. Two sites? Maybe I am stubborn but I want everything in one spot...

This is my next attempt - a blog. Granted it doesn't pop up when you get to the library page and it is one more click but it has a feature the other web 2.0 tools didn't have - it is more interactive...

Let's see where this takes us!

No comments:

Post a Comment