Click here to contact Mrs. Boccuzzi-Reichert

My photo
Our library and place where kids come to learn, read, create, play games and code. We tend to be a little loud and like to have fun while promoting problem solving and critical thinking skills. Come join us for lunch!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 1

Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. While you are enjoying your chocolate ice cream cone (my favorite is hard packed ice cream on a sugar cone) think about  your favorite flavors and then read about these....

Everyone likes ice cream but we all like different flavors. In Japan, squid ink, curry and crab meat are common flavors. Gilroy, California is home to garlic ice cream. Caviar ice cream can be found in France. The Philipines have cheddar cheese. It's believed that chili ice cream originates in Mexico.





I think I will stick with my chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment